8 & Ungraded
Gulfport, MS

North Gulfport 8th Grade 1

Posted September 12, 2014
This is by far the worst school my child has ever attended. A total waste of tax payers money. I would warn any parent that values their child education and safety to do what ever means NOT to send your child here,even if it means moving to another district. God Bless the Principal

North Gulfport 8th Grade 5

Posted July 31, 2014
Hi my name is Keajha Williams this summer I passed to the 8th grade and I think this school is great ! I love it . The teachers are great they help the students who do not under stand the lesson. The band is great . The school its self is great .

North Gulfport 8th Grade 3

Posted July 18, 2012
I am now a 8th grader and i think that North Gulfport is a good school and the teachers is good

North Gulfport 8th Grade 0

Posted January 12, 2010
My daughter transferred to North Gulfport as a high honor roll student. Upon picking her up from her first day of school, I asked how it was. She explained that it was horrible, the teachers barely teach anything at all because they can't control the students, the students use profanity toward the teachers and other students, it's loud, and by the end of the day she hadn't learned anything. What a miserable waste of tax payer's money. Where is the accountability for schools?

North Gulfport 8th Grade
4715 Illinois Ave, Gulfport, MS  39501
Last modified North Gulfport 8th Grade is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Gulfport 8th Grade Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top