Posted November 17, 2014
Anniston Avenue is going through some serious growing pains and the less kids that attend, the better. So, you probably want to find a different school. Now, if I haven't scared you off yet, and you're still interested, I must admit I love this school. This is the second year my children have attended and I'm happy with everything I've seen. They're willingness to challenge the gifted and lift up those who are struggling, is phenomenal. Your child will receive customized education which will help challenge their minds and keep them on track. Parent participation is strongly encouraged at school. Whether it's with helping your child to succeed, meeting for conferences or assisting with PTA events, the school wants you to be part of their academic community. What better way to stay connected to how you child doing than to be at the school, helping them help your child? Lastly, this school takes academics seriously. There aren't many parties or celebrations, and when there is, it's all academics based. When your kid walks in the doors, they're made aware it's time to get to work.

Posted April 23, 2014
My children have gone to Anniston since kindergarten. We recently moved due to a military transfer and leaving anniston was the hardest about the entire move. Mrs. Jackson was my daughters kindergarten teacher in 2009 and mrs. Bloom was my sons kindergarten teacher this year and they both have paved a very concrete educational road for my children. Parent involvement is a must at this school! They promote is and I can say that I'm very happy for that. It keeps me in the loop and if I have any questions I can text or email my children's teachers! Dr. Payne is the most involved principle I've ever seen! I love and adore her! She knows every single child's name and is always walking around checking on the teachers and students. I would recommend this school to anyone! The entire staff is amazing.

Posted May 09, 2013
Where do I begin? I transfered my kids into this school and I could not be happier...WOW!! Anniston has the absolute BEST teachers who are patient and caring. My children couldnt be happier. Gulfport School District really pushes these children but are also there to help them any way they can along the way. We are a Gulfport School District family FOREVER!!! Thank you AAE.

Posted April 11, 2013
Anniston Elementary is a great school with a dedicated staff that really cares about the students. I appreciate the extra mile that the staff puts in to support the students. I work in the finance department and we do everything we can to support the staff so that students can be successful. Gulfport Schools works to ensure that all resources are utilized effectively and efficiently to provide a quality education for every student.

Posted April 11, 2013
Anniston Avenue Elementary School display a positive attitudes towards the faculty as well as the students!

Posted April 11, 2013
At Anniston Avenue Elementary we have the best prinicipal in the Gulfport School District and our students are very well disciplined!

Posted April 11, 2013
Anniston Elementary has a very caring staff, they are very interested in there students achieving there best and incorporate other activities so that the learning process does not bore the students!

Posted April 11, 2013
At Anniston Avenue Elementary School we get along well! Everyone at this school is friendly, and well respected!

Posted April 11, 2013
Working with Anniston Avenue Elementary School employees as being a great experience. Being here 5 years and counting I have never had any complaints or complained on anyone!

Posted April 11, 2013
This school strives to reach excellent academic performance daily. They do their best to make every decision based on what is best for every child. The school is child friendly both in design and staff. The principal knows most students by name and greets them in them in the hall. It has an enviornment that is open to not only encouraging learning but also character and personal growth.

Anniston Avenue Elementary School