K-5 & Ungraded|Public district
427 students|Gulfport School Dist

Bad
Good

There are some great teacher who goes over and beyond to teach these children. But as for the front office staff a few of them need to get fired. They are rude, inconsiderate and can't do rheir job. Today they let my daughter jump in a vehicle with someone who was not authorities to pick her up. What is the point of a pick up list if they are going to let them leave with just anybody. The staff member i spoke to told me i should have been more worried about her missing the bus then there action. As a parent when i drop off my children at school i should have the peace of mind that the are not at risk of kidnapped and that the staff would do the their up most to see to that.

Love the teachers!!!! They take the time to listen to your chikd as well as the parent...and always has the best interests for your child. My granddaughter has been there this is her 2nd year... She is in the Academy class. And Mrs.Perkins is great!!! She knows it can be a little challenging for the children and she goes the extra mile to make sure they understand!!!! I'm there every Friday eating lunch so I know alot of the teachers as well as cafeteria workers and they are just the best!!!! Couldn't ask for a better school for my child to attend. ..

The faculty at Central Elementary work very hard to provide a good education for the students of our community. The teachers go above and beyond offering special clubs, tutoring, and educational activities. The school also provides music, art, library, pe and computer classes. As a teacher of music, the administration provides me with the latest technology that many music teachers do not have available to them. Our district supports the arts in a time when many districts cut these programs due to budget constraints. The Gulfport School District sees the value of a well rounded education.

The Gulfport School District makes decisions based on what is best for children. We inspire students to become productive citizens and life long learners. What a great school district for students to attend when the attention is placed on their success.

This school takes pride in providing a quality education for each student. The teachers and staff are exceptional!

I enjoy working for the Gulfport Schools District in the child nutrition dept, and my granddaughter is in the school system. She enjoys going to school here and she eats our cafeteria food which is nutricious. Alot of my family work here and they all eat in the cafeteria.

I am employed in the cafeteria at this school and I love my job because I enjoy the children.

I work at this school and love interacting with the children and staff. they are all so nice.

I work at Central Elementary and I enjoy the Staff. Everyone is really nice and we are more like family.

This school has a great environment and the teachers truly love their job! As an educator, this school has gone above and beyond to make sure each child has been taken care of educationally and emotionally.

Last modified Central Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.