6-8 & Ungraded
Gulfport, MS

Gulfport Central Middle School 1

Posted December 28, 2013
As a previous employee of Central - I would never work there again. The academics are horrible - I have never seen so many children repeating grades in my life! Ugh. GPISD needs help. Stop teaching kids how to pass tests and start TEACHING them!

Posted December 18, 2013
Great school great school I think that's a Jametta school is the best school and the most intelligent school that I have been to I have been went to Central is going great school great great students grade teachers great grades I had him it was not whored for specialty it's that didn't get more talk to them that it was actually more easier then him you know smart kids because they were taught right in taught in a nice manner that they love you know you know they got a head like to stuff like that The one thing I have to tell you about sent you guys the best grades behavior intelligence school I swear to loss my heart and hope to dad this school is amazing I love it I love it I love it and I repeat I had this school please go to the school you'll make it a most academics person in the world! These please please Sanchell Maskell, doors

Posted April 30, 2013
We are always doing new and innovative things here at this school! We are a big secret! We have outstanding teachers, faculty, STUDENTS, and staff! We dont get our shout outs like we should!

Posted April 12, 2013
Central Middle School is a great school with wonderful students! Our students continue to strive for the best and work hard every day to achieve their goals.

Posted April 12, 2013
Gulfport Central Middle School is awesome. Some of the teachers take the time to think about us, the students, before they make decissions. The administrators, teachers, and staff strive to make the school more exciting. The atheletic department is awesome and the clubs at Central are outstanding. In my opinion, Central is very COPACETIC. As Dr.Battle says every morning,"Average is officially OVER!!"

Posted April 12, 2013
My school, Gulfport Central Middle, has an incedible band. Our band has great potential to become one of the best band in our school district. GCMS band shows us how to commuicate with one another, not just by talking but through music. It teaches leadership. - One band, One sound....

Posted April 12, 2013
My school is great. They have many activities available to the students here. They have the utmost expectations for their students. The teachers are all helpful and encouraging. Here at Central Middle, we all can set and exceed our goals!

Posted April 12, 2013
Gulfport Central Middle School is an excellent school! This is my 2nd year teaching here, and I love it. The teachers are truly dedicated to providing the best education for their students!

Posted April 11, 2013
This is my third year teaching at Gulfport Central Middle School, and I love it! The administration and faculty think of the students with every decision made. We, the teachers, strive to differentiate the instruction to meet the needs of ALL of our students. We do everything that we can to help them achieve and succeed! GO COMMODORES!!!

Posted April 11, 2013
I grew up in the Gulfport School District, sent my children here, work here and am raising a grandchild, and wouldn't have it any other way.

Gulfport Central Middle School