4-6 & Ungraded
Gulfport, MS

Orange Grove Elementary School 5

Posted October 30, 2013
very good school, My child likes all the teachers and loves going to school everyday

Orange Grove Elementary School 5

Posted February 08, 2013
Great school!! My daughter has been going here since the 4th grade and now she is in the 6th. She loves her teaches and the school. The staff, teaches and principles are very helpful and friendly.

Orange Grove Elementary School 0

Posted March 27, 2009
My son attends this school and I am completely disappointed with this year. Forth and Fifth grade were excellent but this year in Sixth grade one of his teachers is absolutely horrible with the way she treats the children and the way she communicates with parents. I am ashamed that I have to make my son endure this, but right now i have no choice.

Orange Grove Elementary School 0

Posted April 12, 2007
My son has attended OGE since Aug.2007 Im very upset to see there is no Art education at this school. Children can learn so much from the Arts...Culture Histort self expression...

Orange Grove Elementary School 4

Posted July 07, 2006
I have 5 children and every one of them has/will attend this school. I really love the principle and teachers. They will, and have, gone out of their way to do what they can to help the students. You could not ask for a better administrative staff. Keep up the good work!

Orange Grove Elementary School 3

Posted May 04, 2005

Orange Grove Elementary School
11391 Old Hwy 49, Gulfport, MS  39503
Last modified Orange Grove Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Orange Grove Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top