Hattiesburg, MS

Sacred Heart Catholic School 4

Posted July 28, 2013
Wonderful faith-centered school. Smack dab in middle of close knit community where everyone looks out for each other and their kids. My kids are getting the best education in Hattiesburg at Sacred Heart School.

Sacred Heart Catholic School 1

Posted December 01, 2012
A lack of fairness and dicipline & a staff that ignores problems until it's too late; and POLITICS! School has bullying issues.

Posted April 24, 2010
It is a great school with wonderful teachers and lets my child include God as a part of everyday

Posted August 28, 2009
Sacred Heart School is a true school family! I have 2 boys, 5th and 2nd grades, and they have both attended SHS since Pre-K 4. The administration is outstanding, teachers are way above average in instruction skills, creativity and compassion and the families are active and involved. Our academic program exceeds anything else offered in our area even when compared with schools much larger than ours. Sports and extracurricular activities have increased dramatically as we have grown over the last couple of years. Our children are able to get a full elementary, jr. high and high school experience while remaining a small, values oriented environment. We are truly blessed to have such a school available to us!

Posted March 20, 2007
In a world of schools with 1000+ students, we are thrilled that Sacred Heart is small and very personal. The academics are impressive, and although we are not Catholic, the character building through religion study is a bonus. Parental involvement is required, which is one of the things that makes Sacred Heart so great.

Posted August 11, 2005
I have two children enrolled here. Not only are my husband and I happy with the academics, art, sports (other than football), and level of parental support and participation, the teachers are dedicated and our kids love it!

Posted March 30, 2005
I have 1 child in 2nd grade and will have 2 more starting 7th grade in the fall. I believe that Sacred Heart has extremely caring staff and faculty that are very well qualified to teach our children. The addition of the high school has provided additional opportunities for all students in athletics, academics and extracurricular activities. If there is any kind of problem with my child, I know about it right away. The involvement of the parents as collaborators with the educators is unmatched in my experience. In addition, I have found the staff and students to be accepting and tolerant of others beliefs, something that was very important to my family and I.

Posted October 10, 2004
We love this school very much indeed. The teachers are very well trained and equipt for the job of teaching. Overall this is a very good school!

Posted August 17, 2004
I have been absolutely satisfied with every aspect of Sacred Heart. My daughter is a third grader who started SH in Pre-K. Being raised in New Orleans, diversity is very important to us, and we have found it at Sacred Heart. SH provides an impressive Christian environment coupled with an excellent curriculum. You will not meet a faculty more concerned about and involved with the students. There is very strong parental and parish support that makes up a community you won't want to miss out on!

Posted August 02, 2004
I have 3 boys who all attend sacred heart school. (Pre-k, 2nd, and 4th) We have loved this school. The sense of community and family that is taught to the student body is beyond comparison. I feel parents are well informed in school events, policies, etc. Now that the school has advanced to the high school level, we are thrilled! Michael & Tammy Fereday

608 Southern Avenue, Hattiesburg, MS  39401
Last modified Sacred Heart Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Sacred Heart Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top