PK-6 & Ungraded
Hattiesburg, MS

Hawkins Elementary School 4

Posted February 01, 2012
I used to be a teacher at this school until I moved out of the area. The new principal Ms. Scott has a wonderful vision with many teachers who are on board with this vision. The teachers have begun to work collaboratively and the students are engaged in writing activities that are scored as a team. If I had a crystal ball I would predict GREAT things for Hawkins!

Hawkins Elementary School 0

Posted July 23, 2009
i love the new principal, Malcom Cobb, but he has a short sighted idea of what the kids are able to do. The curriculum is being changed this year, so i expect Mr Cobb to take a more aggressive position in the kids education and advancements. I think that our school will lead but it will take time.

Hawkins Elementary School
526 Forrest St, Hattiesburg, MS  39401
Last modified Hawkins Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hawkins Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top