Bad
Good

Teacher refuses to allow mother to raise her own child within their homes religious beliefs , disrespecting the authority of a mother and disregarding all religious beliefs. Last I heard this was agents my civil rights to ignore and respect others faith.!!!! Terrible school!!!! Drama drama constant. And the Facebook media within teachers and students parents is by far ridiculous and drama driven!!!!!

Not happy at all with my sons progress In this school! But far most upset with the lack of discipline to those bullies !! If you are bullying you should be suspended and then expelled ! I don't need a degree to know this !!! When my son , 5 years old finally defends himself against a 12 year old and hits his ARM, I get a discipline letter from principal weeks later !!! So a little kid can't defend himself but a bully will be allowed such behavior !?!? I'm so sad this school didn't turn out to be what expected ! We will most likely move next year and pull him from Dixie '

I move 5 hours for a job and chose Dixie after a lot of reading reviews. I wish I had knew more. I have not been happy with my kids progress. And I'm not happy with how they don't stop bullies in the school. I have kids who have been bullied by the same child for two years and the school does nothing. I have talked to the bus driver and other parents who have also been having problems with the same child. I'm ready to sale home and move. Love the town not the school.

Edited Version of my Latest Post:This school is not a patch on what it used to be. Ever since Hollie Parker became principal, the quality of the school has dropped. For starters the quality is extremly low. Only basic subjects geared toward MCT2 are taught. Not much of anything that will prepare a student for High School. School money is cheaply spent which results in low quality school lunches, and a terrible field day. They will not even pay for lockers for Junior High. The principal can not control the behavior of the students, and chooses to cut off all social time to ALL STUDENTS as a punishment geared toward only a few students. I would not recommend this school to anybody as long as Hollie Parker is principal.

To the parent that made the Post on May 24th- You have hit the nail on the head! I am dissapointed with the school and their lack of communication with parents. I wanted my kids to stay in this "good" school, but am learning very fast that it is spiraling downward and I am running out of options for my child.

Too much has changed for students, parents and teachers. Leadership does not listen to parent complaints, they go unnoticed. Office phones aren't manned as they should be. PTO needs to be more diligent in helping parents, not just the teachers and students.They teach to pass MCT and not the core classes(I learned this myself)Teachers are great and the issues they face may cause them to leave.Happy Teachers make Dixie what it is and Dixie has changed this yr., so I think it is only a matter of time before our teachers are looking for jobs elsewhere!Parents don't have many choices unless we go private and most can't afford to do that. Praying for things to get better at Dixie.

As a former parent and teacher at this school, I would not recommend it to anyone!

I believe that this is by far the best school for any child to attend. I wish that when I was in elementary that I had the chance to go to such an exellent school.

Last modified Dixie Attendance Center is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.