PK-8 & Ungraded
Hattiesburg, MS

Posted September 06, 2014
This school is great and could be better with help from the parents. Teachers are there to teach not deal with horrible behavior all day. It starts at home. The students are not in class long enough for teachers to change the behavior. There are some great kids that want to learn and too many kids that are there to play and disrupt class. There are rules in place but too much time is taken handling disrespectful students.

Earl Travillion Attendance Center 4

Posted October 20, 2013
Earl Travillon is a great school. They are just getting off to a slow start. We have thrived in the face of adversity, and will still continue to do so. I see this school thriving, as young minds are being stimulated by teachers that seem to genuinely care. The principal and the staff at Earl Travillon Attendance Center. I see the rating for this school progressing each year. Overall this is a good school. My son is the Horizon program and is doing well.

Earl Travillion Attendance Center 0

Posted March 08, 2010
This school is horrible. The teachers and other staff do not care about the children. The kids are out of control and the teachers do not know how to handle anything.

Earl Travillion Attendance Center 0

Posted April 02, 2008
I was very skeptical about my daughter attending this school 2 years ago, I wasn't sure she would fit in after attending a school with more diversity. I know that they were at a level 2 and have risen up to a 4 so it is alot better. The teachers work really hard to get the children the education that they need and my daughter has always struggled in reading so it was really great knowing that each class usually have around 12 kids so I knew that she could get some one on one attention as apposed to a class of 24.

Earl Travillion Attendance Center 5

Posted March 21, 2008

Posted November 03, 2006
My daughter transferred there last year and yes i was terrified its a minority school and yes there are kids there with behavior issues and this did concern me. Some teachers are there because they really want to educate children and the school itself has made alot of progress. Although i would prefer my child in a more diverse setting, with the class size and new reading teachers this year i feel she is getting the help that she needs academically. In my opinion for your child to succeed here you along with the student andd the teacher must put in efforts to have your child excel.

Earl Travillion Attendance Center 2

Posted February 02, 2006
This school needs alot of improvement. There is lack of caring and appreication for the job as well as for the children. I feel the teacher's do not have enough concern for the students. There is to much focus on whose child is the baddest and I think it is a shame...

Posted January 11, 2005
This school has been working hard to improve. The teachers work harder than at any school I have ever seen.

Earl Travillion Attendance Center 1

Posted January 13, 2004
The absolute worst administrative leadership of any school in the state. I feel terrible for the students and teachers who have to attend a school under the 'guidance' of such a poor principal.

Earl Travillion Attendance Center
316 Travillion Dr, Hattiesburg, MS  39401
Last modified Earl Travillion Attendance Center is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Earl Travillion Attendance Center Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top