PK-6 & Ungraded
Hattiesburg, MS

Grace Christian Elementary School 0

Posted February 11, 2010
I have a 10 year old who is know in he 5th grade and has been attending GC since she was 5 years old. To me GC is a great school and my daughter has done very well all of the years that she has attended. Great communication from the staff I even attended GC in my younger years. Keep up the good work GC.

Posted August 21, 2008
I do not know how this school could have a 3 out of 10 rating! Grace Christian is one of Hattiesburg's best kept secrets! The teachers, staff, and principals are great and very responsive. The staff there really motivates and believes in our children! Great Job GC!

Posted January 09, 2008
I have two sons at Grace Christian. I really love this school. The teachers are wonderful and I like the way we communicate. When we came from another school to Grace Christian, my son's self esteem was low and he felt like he couldn't learn. Thanks to one very special and dedicated teacher, my son is confident and he's doing great. Ms. Large is a excellent principal and I couldn't ask for more.

Posted October 14, 2007
- a staff

Grace Christian Elementary School 2

Posted October 05, 2006
I am excited about the new principal. Teachers were under way too much stress last year. I look forward to great things for the future.

Posted August 25, 2005
This is my daughters 3rd year at Grace Christian and I must say that this is an excellent school. The teacher communicatin is good, and the principle is striving to get the test scores up. I think that Gracwe Christian is the school of the present and surely the future!

Grace Christian Elementary School
2207 West 7th St, Hattiesburg, MS  39401
Last modified Grace Christian Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Grace Christian Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top