Bad
Good

I have a 10 year old who is know in he 5th grade and has been attending GC since she was 5 years old. To me GC is a great school and my daughter has done very well all of the years that she has attended. Great communication from the staff I even attended GC in my younger years. Keep up the good work GC.

I do not know how this school could have a 3 out of 10 rating! Grace Christian is one of Hattiesburg's best kept secrets! The teachers, staff, and principals are great and very responsive. The staff there really motivates and believes in our children! Great Job GC!

I have two sons at Grace Christian. I really love this school. The teachers are wonderful and I like the way we communicate. When we came from another school to Grace Christian, my son's self esteem was low and he felt like he couldn't learn. Thanks to one very special and dedicated teacher, my son is confident and he's doing great. Ms. Large is a excellent principal and I couldn't ask for more.

I am excited about the new principal. Teachers were under way too much stress last year. I look forward to great things for the future.

Last modified Grace Christian Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.