PK-6 & Ungraded
Hattiesburg, MS

Woodley Elementary School 3

Posted October 27, 2013
Woodley is an ok school the Staff sometimes greet you and sometimes they don't. I do think they could do better on the car rides making sure the kids know the person whose picking them up in car lines and unlike the other Elementary School the Staff hear only stay outside until 8am when at the other school Staff stays out until 8:10 when the tardy bell rings. I have went to pick my child up at 3:23 and the Staff would already be on their way to office with the kids instead of waiting to 3:30 to leave car ride duty as the other schools. I also will say that this school is not as organized as THAMES, but is better than other elementary schools in the Forrest County area. I do like my child's teacher and I think she has good teaching skills and was told she was transferred from a better school in the area.

Posted October 28, 2012
Woodley has terrific teachers that know how to help students learn. Their high expectations and caring help students to become more knowledgeable about the world around them.

Posted July 28, 2010
My kids attend this school and they stay on the honor role. The teachers and staff also know my kids by name, so that shows me that there's personal contact within the schoolhouse.

Posted April 24, 2010
Its a great school, the teachers are very concerned about their students and help in many ways. And it needs all the support monetary plus wise it can get. Its an older school.

Woodley Elementary School 1

Posted March 15, 2010
This has got to the world's worst school. You can call and leave a message - all of the time. You never get a person to speak to. Oh and them message isn't audible (if they even know what that word means). Know wonder the kids don't know how to speak the english language. My favorite is that they also have their fax number listed as a regular phone number. My kid will not be attending next year. I would rather pay a private school than depend on these people to do anything.

Posted January 13, 2010

Woodley Elementary School 4

Posted August 14, 2007

Woodley Elementary School
2006 O Ferrell St, Hattiesburg, MS  39401
Last modified Woodley Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Woodley Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top