Hickory Flat Attendance Center 2

Posted April 13, 2013
This school focuses all its efforts on having the best sports teams. However, education and academics come as an afterthought. If all you care about are sports, this is a great school.

Hickory Flat Attendance Center 0

Posted April 21, 2010
This school is great. the teachers and assistants are wonderful! I heard the aids are being cut though. I dont see how the students will benefit from this, 'Not enough money is what our super is saying. Maybe all the money that was spent on 'wing dings' should have been spent on keeping aids in the classrooms. Makes you wonder what pryorities are first.

Hickory Flat Attendance Center 4

Posted April 21, 2010

Hickory Flat Attendance Center 5

Posted September 16, 2008

Hickory Flat Attendance Center 4

Posted October 04, 2006
I've recently had a child to graduate from Hickory Flat. The teachers were great he was just a poor student. I can't stand it when parents want to put teachers down when the students don't live up to their end of the deal. All schools have good and bad teachers just like good and bad kids. I still have a student in junior high. I've have a wonderful parent-teacher relationship. I think my biggest 'beef' with this school is the level of parent involvement. I attend PTO meetings where there are only a handful of parents. When fundraisers come around you see certain parents working, and then the next event these same parents, and so on and so on. For the most the parents at Hickory Flat are lacking in involvement in their kids education. Academics are above average, sports are average, but parent involvement is very poor!

Hickory Flat Attendance Center
1005 Spruce St, Hickory Flat, MS  38633
Last modified Hickory Flat Attendance Center is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hickory Flat Attendance Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top