5-12 & Ungraded

Posted February 01, 2010

H. W. Byers High School (5-12) 5

Posted September 08, 2009

Posted July 07, 2009
I graduated from H.W. Byers and attended for 7 years. The education was so below par that although I was in the top of my class in high school, I had extreme difficulty in junior college. I felt unprepared in every way both emotionally and intellectually and it has been a struggle to catch up to my peers. And, I was at the top of my class...

Posted May 14, 2008

H. W. Byers High School (5-12) 0

Posted April 13, 2008
we are three 7th grade students who have our own opinion about this school.we think this school is awesome,test scores have really improved,and the teachers are doing a great job of teaching us.some people say this a bad school but it actually is a pretty good school.some parents are blaming the teachers for their children's bad grades but being students ourselves most of the time your children don't pay attention in class.so before you go blaming the teachers for your children's bad grades stop and think about how well your child pays attention in class. signed three 7th grade students

H. W. Byers High School (5-12) 0

Posted March 01, 2008
As an alumni of H.W. Byers Attendant Center, I have the pleasure to say that this school has changed tremendously since I was a student there. Test scores have improved a lot. Many clubs have been established like the '20 and Above Club.' Under the leadership of Mr. Hannah and other great faculty members, I feel that H.W. Byers will continue to strive for excellence. Watching these great faculty members is what made me want to enter the School of Education at my university. I hope to be joining this team in the near future so I can make a difference like they have.

Posted December 10, 2007

H. W. Byers High School (5-12) 4

Posted November 08, 2007
I am currently a senior at H.W. Byers High School. I have attended this school since 2003. I was nervous about coming to this school, but when I got here I was glad I came. It open me eyes to the 'real world' and what you encounter in life. As far as academic is concerned we are progressing each year. For the parents of those who are not satisfied with H.W. Byers, as a whole, education starts in the home and excels at school.

Posted August 12, 2007

H. W. Byers High School (5-12)
4178 Hwy 72 East, Holly Springs, MS  38635
Last modified H. W. Byers High School (5-12) is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
H. W. Byers High School (5-12) Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 32 reviews. Top