PK-2 & Ungraded
Horn Lake, MS

Posted July 23, 2010
I have 2 sons who attended SOES, and I will say that when my oldest moved on to Horn Lake Intermediate School, I realized just how spoiled we were with the excellent teachers and administrative staff at SOES! Both my boys had Ashley Knotts for Kindergarten, and she was most excellent. My boys both got a really strong foundation that helped them succeed every year after. I never had ANY problems out of any of the faculty at SOES, and it was a true joy and a blessing for my children to be able to attend school at SOES. I wish all the other schools in Desoto County were this fantastic!!!

Posted April 26, 2010

Posted March 24, 2010
This was a fantastic school for my children to grow and learn. Every grade they experienced was awesome, with teachers who went that extra mile every step of the way. My children to this day still say that Ms. Young and Ms. Holland were their favorite teachers. Kudos to SOES!

Posted September 16, 2009
Great School, Great Teachers, Great place for kids to grow and develop intellectually.

Shadow Oaks Elementary School 4

Posted August 06, 2008

Posted May 31, 2008
Shadow Oaks is an excellent school! The highly qualified staff cares about the educating of each and every student.

Posted May 31, 2008

Posted May 30, 2008
I am going on my third year to teach Kindergarten at SOES. While I am a Highly Qualified teacher who is certified to teach K-12, I jumped at the chance to work at this school under the administration led by principal Traci Suiter and Asst. Principal, Jean Nunnally. TEAM, Together Everyone Achieves Miracles is their philosophy and it couldn't show more than in the halls of this school. There is a focus on the health and well-being of our students, as well as instructional quality. Since I have taught at this school, I have seen the overall health, attitude, and knowledge of the students grow. I am truly amazed at how each student is greeted in the hallway by the principals, teachers from all grade levels, and staff members. It is an upbeat, lovely atmosphere to work and learn in. This increases productivitiy in both students and in teachers!

Posted May 30, 2008
The Principal and staff at this school is exceptional. Everyone works together to ensure that every child gets the best education. Children love it here, teachers love it here and so do the parents!

Posted February 27, 2008