Indianola Academy 4

Posted January 31, 2011
My children go to this school. It has a good athletic program and the academic curriculum is well rounded.

Posted December 01, 2009

Posted January 18, 2009
IA is excellent for sports (very competitive) and also offers an excellent education if you're up for the challenge. It takes work.

Posted December 18, 2007
If you want 'top notch' schools, move to the Florida panhandle. We strive for the Best and nothing less. All public schools (with only a handful of Academy's in the area) here are excellent in my county. The teachers actually care about the children, schedule parent meetings, and email you if there is a problem. I would not live anywhere else but Florida, and I know my children are getting a great education.

Posted July 24, 2007
This school is the best school that my son has ever been to. It has alot to offer. The teachers really care.

Posted April 13, 2007

Posted November 27, 2005
As a parent, I feel that you must be in the know to get a good education here. My son went here for 2 years and it was always something. My son never had any problems before he came to IA. We moved to MS because of my job. IA was the best school money could buy or was it. My son was had A+'s in every class until we came here. He was not in the know and soon became a outcast even the teachers were no help. 1500.00 for WHAT?

Posted August 21, 2005
As a current senior at the Indianola Academy, I have a first hand account on the excellent education that IA provides. I am taking all honors courses, which is challenging; however, I feel that I am becoming well prepared for college. IA is known throughout the delta for it's wonderful teachers. As with all tasks, the education you get out of IA is determined by the amout of time and effort that you put in. I have put in a great amout of effort into my education, and consequently have already been accepted to 4 major universities in the south (2 of which are out of state.) I stongly disagree with Mr. Milton Stinson's view on IA, but there are always those 'know it alls' in the world of which you must learn to ignore. I believe that Indianola Acadmey truly is 'Your place to Shine!'

Indianola Academy 1

Posted June 15, 2005
- a former student
Indianola Acadmey's curriculum speaks for itself. Students can't possibly be competitive at the tier 1 college level if the only foreign language offered is Spanish(especially at the honor's level)!

Posted May 11, 2005
- a former student
As a graduate of IA, I have the right to say that I had to work hard to over come the lack of education I recieved at IA. Mr. Stinson was right on with what he had to say! Only a small handful of teachers were prepared to teach the material assigned.

Indianola Academy