Posted October 13, 2010
Gentry is a High Schhol that put the values in an unbeliverable. It teaches you the sky has no limit.

Posted February 19, 2010
I graduated from Gentry High in 2008. While I was there, I made up my mind that I was going to put my all into my education.People stop complaining about your short comings. I graduated with honors, and had a FULL scholarship to attend Southern Ms. However, Gentry taught me to be the best that I can be. Also I believed in our motto, if Better is possible, then good is not enough. Instead I joined the Air Force. So now I have my scholarship, and plus free tution. So until you implie yourself, dont knock Gentry.

Gentry High School 1

Posted August 02, 2009
I have been affiliated with this school for several years. I have found Gentry High to be a place where most children do not care about their education; parents do not attend PTA meetings; most teachers can care less about educating students. The list goes on and on. Our school is now in conservorship. I think the conservator does not care much. The school is in dire need of repair (50+ years old) the school floods when it rains. Righ now our school is awful from the top to the bottom.

Posted May 07, 2009
I am a 10th grade student and I feel Gentry is a good school and I feel that if we all tried we will be a better school! All school has problems, no school is perfect. It's not the staff, its the school children who needs home training and needs to be discipline.

Gentry High School 2

Posted March 13, 2009
Im a 10th grade student, and I feel that gentry high school is not as good of a school as it needs to be. I feel that the teachers(some) really dont care about us as students. In some of my classes I feel as if I am not learning anything and I would like to be challenged more and taken more seriously.Gentry also needs to have many repairs. The fact that it rains on the students and the roofs are caving in is a danger to the students and staff. Futhermore, I feel that the school needs a major make over. The district needs to stop and look at the problems that are being caused at gentry high school.

Posted February 25, 2009
I am a tenth-grader at Gentry and I must say that I am very dissapointed about attending this school. There is no type of discipline and people seem as if they do not care. There is way to much negativity in this school enviorment. I was so ready to get to this school and now that I am here it is no were near as great as I thought it would be. This does not even feel like a high school to me. I just do not know what to say about this school.

Gentry High School 5

Posted December 01, 2008

Gentry High School 3

Posted September 11, 2008

Gentry High School 4

Posted July 28, 2008
Say what you please, students are students no matter where you go. I believe that the staff at Gentry High School really care and believe in their students. Their goal is to put them in the best position possible to be successful, and its up to the students to do their part. I am a 2008 graduate of GHS and I will be attending Howard University In the fall, I am also in the Navy and I have a job making an above average income for my age. None of these things would be possible without the teachers, staff, and my peers at GHS. The lessons I learned there are ones that I will always take with me wherever I go.

Gentry High School 2

Posted July 11, 2008
I graduated from Gentry in 2004. Although the falculty and staff tried their best to provide me with all the tools of success that a student needs, i feel that i was cheated. All students are taught at a medium level, and higher achievers gain nothing during this process.

Gentry High School
801 B.B. King, Indianola, MS  38751
Last modified Gentry High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gentry High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews.