7-12 & Ungraded|Public district

Bad
Good

Leflore County High School 5

Posted May 26, 2011
The school was okay and I liked it. We did all kinds of things in our classes. I know it helped me get out to the world and get a good job. When I have kids I want them to go here. Thank you.

Leflore County High School

Posted April 17, 2009
I think this is a good school of the caring environment. Everyone here makes sure that each student gets what he or she needs educationally and mentally.

Leflore County High School 5

Posted October 13, 2004
I graduated in 1986, with honors. The staff was very professional and concerned about kids getting the best education possible. They always called to inform my mom on my performance, and not only become I was not doing my best, but even when I did exceptionally well. Right now I thank the staff of LCHS for being hard on me and pushing me to be who I am today. Special thanks to C.T.Ollie, at this time he was my 10th grade English teacher. Today, he is the principal of the school. He always wanted his students o strive to be the best. His favorite phrase was 'I want all of you to be better than me, more successful than I am'. This is the best high school in the delta. Now I have a brother there who is in the 9th grade. He loves the school also. They care!

Leflore County High School
401 Lakeside Dr, Itta Bena, MS  38941
Last modified Leflore County High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Leflore County High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top