Bad
Good

Posted May 04, 2006
Tishomingo County High School is equiped with an extraordinary staff. As a former student, I account all of my success to the truly wonderful teachers that are ready to help students willing to apply themselves for better enrichment. Without the efficient building blocks, I do not think I would have made it this far. Thank you for everything. Amber Childress Rutledge

Posted January 03, 2005
Tishomingo County High School is a very accredited school that made a tremendous impact on my life. After graduating in 1998 I found that I was deffinately prepared for academics at NEMCC, the University of Mississippi, and at the professional level that I am currently experiencing at the Southern College of Optometry. I enjoyed all of my extracurricular activities at TCHS and I appreciate all of the effort given by the staff and teachers to motivate us, and to prepare myself and fellow classmates. Thanks.

Posted October 03, 2004
I am so pleased with Tishomingo County High School. My daughters have had a wonderful experience both academically and through extracurricular activities. The faculty is excellent. They are committed to helping each student achieve his potential. Our principal and assistant principal are excellent leaders and are extremely respected by the students and faculty. The school provides opportunities for the students to have fun while learning. I will always be grateful and thankful for such a good school.

Posted April 12, 2004
My son graduated from TCHS in 1998 and my daughter is a junior there now. I would rate TCHS among top schools in MS academically. Teachers and administrators take a personal interest in their students. I consider TCHS an extremely safe environment for my children. Both of my children have been active in athletics. My daughter plays softball, and TCHS's fastpitch and slowpitch teams continually perform well. The campus is beautiful and well maintained. Students, faculty and staff seem to take pride in the facility. It is a great place to spend high school years.

Posted March 13, 2004
Tish Co High is one of the best high schools in the state. With the consolidation of 3 county high schools in 1991, the level of academics and opportunities has been soaring. The teachers care about the students and want them to excel. Academics come first, then extracurricular activites, and that's not just for jocks, there are numerous clubs and activites for everyone. Mr King is an exceptional leader and has a strong influence on our children. He has a genuine interest in the kids and all they do. I've never met a man more dedicated to his profession. Although we don't excel in all sports, we have good kids and great coaches that nuture and inspire them. It's not all about winning. The mark of a true winner is how much character and respect he or she has in defeat. That's what coaches teach kids!

Posted February 11, 2004
This school is great. All the teachers really try to make a difference in the kids lives.

Tishomingo County High School

Posted November 05, 2003
This is a great school and the teachers are excellent. Especially Ms. Fowler the 11th grade English teacher.

Tishomingo County High School
701 Hwy 72, Iuka, MS  38852
Last modified Tishomingo County High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tishomingo County High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top