Christ Missionary Industrial College 1

Posted February 03, 2014
Very dishonest school,the school should be closed. If you would like to buy a diploma,this is the place to go! your child will not learn anything,what so ever! The staff is more inappropriate than the students,trust me,and the principal is a puppet,who has no understanding of how a school is even ran! Go to Jackson Prep! Attention,please don't ever donate anything to this non christian school! Don't be fool!!!!

Christ Missionary Industrial College 1

Posted June 17, 2013
This School is dishonest.I have a law suit against them,They have no agent of process with the state.Be a where.

Christ Missionary Industrial College 5

Posted July 22, 2008
CMI school is a wonderful school,I learn alot and the teachers are helpful.Ive been going to this school for about 4 years and really have enjoyed every bit of it. i would like for you to come and visit and see what you think !!

Christ Missionary Industrial College 4

Posted November 13, 2006
CM&I College is the best Christian school in central Mississippi. As a former student Crusader and now the proud parent of a Crusader, I believe the education that I received and my child now receives is second to none. Because they use the ABEKA curriculum, I know that Christ is a part of every subject my child is learning. They offer extracurricular activities such as the school choir, basketball, football, cheerleading, Student Government, Spanish Club, and others. Every parent is strongly encouraged to take an active role in their child's education.

Christ Missionary Industrial College
3910 Main Street, Jackson, MS  39213
Last modified Christ Missionary Industrial College is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Christ Missionary Industrial College Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top