No rating

St. Peter Christian Academy

Private | PK-6

Student diversity

Living in Jackson

Situated in a suburban neighborhood. The median home value is $58,500. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $730.

Posted April 30, 2010

St Peters is one of the best schools ever.And they not only teach you academics but Gods' word as well.I love this school and church.
—Submitted by a student

Posted August 27, 2008

My God daughter was enrolled in St Peter for Kindergarden and first grade. I was willing to help pay the tuition cause she was doing so well. The teachers really worked with her well. They had spiritual devotions and a time where the kids could come to Christ at an early age. My baby did so well. She mastered in first grade, making all 'A'. The faculties were excellent. Later, we moved to another state. St Peter's really gave my god child a great head start in school.

Posted August 8, 2008

This school season our son will be entering the 4th grade. He has been enrolled at St. Peter's since Pre K 4. My husband and I are very pleased with the school. I can't think of a better school for my son. The school offers various activities for the children. My son participates in the choir, on the Mime Team, and the basketball team. I especially enjoy their programs during the year. The staff is really dedicated. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about St. Peters Christian Academy. Review submitted by: LeRoy and Bridgett Tyler

Posted January 30, 2008

I am a alumni of St Peters and a present church member and i loved the school it has gotten me ready and now i am a senior in high school.
—Submitted by a student

Posted December 20, 2007

My child attends St.Peters Christian Academy he is in kindergarten and has a wonderful teacher. My childs birthday wouldn't allow him to attend public school until next year but I am glad that he has an oppurtunity to get ahead there. I love the christian environment everyone there is friendly and compassionate. Keep up the good work!

Posted May 22, 2007

This is my son s first year at St. Peter s Christian Academy, and I am very pleased with our experience thus far. My son will be in second grade in the fall and he is reading on a fifth grade reading level. [He] has also made a lot of progress both socially and academically, and I feel St. Peter s Christian Academy play a great part in this change. This is the first school [he] has ever attended where I feel safe and secure that his every need is being met (academics, social, and spiritual). My plans are to keep [him] in St. Peter s for the next five years, because he has truly flourished over the past ten months.

Posted August 1, 2005

My child attended St Peter for a short period of time in 2004 and It was the most unpleasant experience Ive had with a school. The staff was as well as the environment was very hostile. My child was miserable and learned nothing.

• Coed
Affiliation
  • Baptist

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious