Bad
Good

not sanitary! i went there in3rd 4th and half of 5th grade. when i went there, since the sch ool wasnt so good we decided to go to brandon schools.we have noticed that alot of our friends moved from that school to brandon.we made an outrageous decicion moving to brandon!

I feel the principal and assistant principal are exceptional when it comes to maintaining a safe environment for my son. The principals practice equality and motherly behavior. The teachers are also very attentative to the needs of the students and they know what it takes for the students to succeed. Thanks to all of you and what you do for our kids...

it has great teachers and a good princpial and nice bus drivers

This is a great school! It is the best shool in which I have worked in my six years of teaching. I believe in the vision of the administtration, and they support me in my efforts to educate our students.

With the departure of Dr. Smith as principal and 17 top teachers, this school has sadly gone downhill. Over a month into the new school year, and we find students still backed up at lunchtime and bus loading time. The efficiency of the school running is no longer there. This explains why many parents in the area are considering private schools.

This school is NOT run as well as most believe. The atmosphere toward the children is more like herding cattle. Most of the teachers are more concerned with exercising their authority than developing your child. Teachers treat students in the gifted program as outcasts that interrupt their daily routine.

I Think GaryRoad Intermediate School is very well handeled. The discipline is outstanding. They have excellent learning resourses too!!

Last modified Gary Road Intermediate School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.