Jackson, MS

Triumph Village Christian Academy 0

Posted October 13, 2010
Small classes which means more one on one time with each child.

Triumph Village Christian Academy 5

Posted August 25, 2010
Triumph Village Christian Academy has been great for my 8 yr old, 3rd grader. She has been a student of Triumph Village Christian Academy since K5. I am truly blessed that this Academy is in existence. I originally chose this school, because I know 3 kids that previously attended the school and I saw that their mastery skills were well above that of their peers in public schools. And I believe that if it wasn't for the Lord, we wouldn't be where we are today. Triumph Village Christian Academy teaches the children the Bible, and that is very important to me.

Triumph Village Christian Academy
5302 Queen Mary Lane, Jackson, MS  39209
Last modified Triumph Village Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Triumph Village Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top