6-8 & Ungraded
Jackson, MS

Blackburn Middle School 4

Posted April 02, 2014
Blackburn is a good school. My daughter will be finishing up next year and she loves it!!! Excellent staff.

Blackburn Middle School 4

Posted June 03, 2010
Blackburn's strength is its principal. He makes decisions promptly where classroom education is being compromised. He is a people person and more importantly he relates to the students. He exemplifies strong leadership skills. I was and am very impressed with the Principal.

Blackburn Middle School 5

Posted June 11, 2009

Blackburn Middle School 0

Posted May 18, 2009
Bofore I arrived, my knowledge of Blackburn Middle School may not positive, and may not be the place to select for my community servcie, but I have provided community service for several months, and I have experienced positive responses from the Administration, students and the teachers. The Administration and the teachers care about the welfare of the students and their educational accomplishments. I know from experience that those that make up the body of Blackburn is and can be a positive experience for all involved especially the students.

Blackburn Middle School 5

Posted October 30, 2008

Blackburn Middle School
1311 West Pearl St, Jackson, MS  39203
Last modified Blackburn Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Blackburn Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top