3-5 & Ungraded
Jackson, MS

Boyd Elementary School 1

Posted January 11, 2015
RUDE Front Office Staff, Nice Administrators and teachers. 3rd teacher in 4 months. Weeks without homework. No notices when bus transportation is running behind/or hasn't even arrived/left. No advanced notices when special functions resume. Front office FORGOT to send my child via bus, due to a car issue, after I had to submit an email 3 hours, before end of school day. He previously attended a school literally within a 1-1.5mile away from his current school,which I HIGHLY RECOMMEND over this school. Unfortunately, I moved to a zone that does not serve his prior school l. I cannot enroll my kid with his prior school, due to school district not allowing to position your children with the best possible teachers and staff. So at closing, if it is in your power DO NOT enroll your kid(s) at Boyd Elementary, from a parent who has talked to others, and even staff from his previous school share some of the same views. I pay taxes like everyone else, I should have the RIGHT to setup my kids for success and not up for failure. From a parent who attended the same district, when I was a kid 12-18 years ago.

Boyd Elementary School 3

Posted January 11, 2015
Lady, that's every school in JPS. Boyd is no different than any others. Matter of fact, better. Your child could be at Barr where there absolutely no organization or leadership and the administrator, who has NO experience, got her job because her husband is a high level administrator in the district. Or at Blackburn where the administrator doesn't believe in ringing the bells for class change and students sit in the same class all day if one of their teachers are absent.

Boyd Elementary School
4531 Broadmeadow Dr, Jackson, MS  39206
Last modified Boyd Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Boyd Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top