French Elementary School 4

Posted April 25, 2008
I went to this school many many many years ago. My son attends here now. My mother has been a teacher here for over 20 years. I've seen good teachers come and go and I've seen some bad one stay when they should go. The administrator who is here now is WONDERFUL! I didn't say perfect, but she truly has a heart for the students. She listens and works hard to motivate her staff who in turns works hard to motivate the students. The atmosphere now is sooo different. Parents are encouraged and welcomed to visit anytime. If a parent has an issue, the adminstrator makes time to help settle the issue. I feel as though I matter as a parent and as a community stakeholder. FRENCH may not be ranked a Level 5 in the state but it's a Level 10 in my book!

French Elementary School
311 Joel Ave, Jackson, MS  39209
Last modified French Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
French Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top