PK-5 & Ungraded
Jackson, MS

Green Elementary School 3

Posted April 28, 2015
I think my child school is okay it would be so much better if the teacher would just communicate with the parents More....my child is in the first grade but i promise i feel like my child is a high school student because his teacher over pack him with home work he never have time to just go outside and be a kid.... even on holidays my child teacher send homework and there's nothing i can do about because if the work is not done my child gets a bad grade...I do feel its okay to give kids homework but over packing them with homework is not the way...we dont even have time to work on other important things that need to be done because she send home a big package of work every friday in on top of that have to read a story .....thanks #concern parent

Green Elementary School 2

Posted August 27, 2013
Getting more outside help. The in-house skill level is not good enough for this area.

Green Elementary School 2

Posted June 29, 2013
Green School is lacking discipline..The principal is very weak in that area and it effects the students' performance at the school. They need someone with a "backbone".

Green Elementary School
610 Forest Ave, Jackson, MS  39206
Last modified Green Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Green Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top