PK-5 & Ungraded
Jackson, MS

Lake Elementary School 5

Posted March 08, 2011
The best school I have ever been too all my friends went to that school also.We had fun.We respected all the teachers and obeyed them all never cussed them out never disrespected them.They were very caring loved us like there children.I remeber one teacher,Mr.Wardlow he used to always play with this boy,Dennis Studaway.Some people loved him some people didn't.We loved all the teachers the way they loved us.Most of them had childrens our age.We loved their children like they was our friends.I remeber all my teacher my teachers name they are the following names:Mrs.Brooks,Mrs.Mayfield,Mrs.Fortenberry,Mrs.Frank,Mrs.Foster,Mr.Wardlow,Mrs.Palmer,Mrs.Mccord,Mrs.Champion,Mrs.Hufffman,Mr.Randall,Mrs.Mccory.They all loved me and showed me love.

Lake Elementary School
472 Mt Vernon Ave, Jackson, MS  39209
Last modified Lake Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lake Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top