Marshall Elementary School 4

Posted August 17, 2014
It is a school that has done wonders with my son. He is autistic/nonverbal. Since attending Marshall he is better focused, more self-control/ self-discipline, participatory, follows directions very well and has showed more improvement at Marshall more than he has at any other school he has previously attended. He takes a lot more initiative when doing tasks. I thank the teachers at Marshall for their tireless efforts to teach my son and help him strive for excellence. He has improved and done so well being at Marshall more than I can say. My son continues to improve every day since being a student at Marshall.

Marshall Elementary School
2909 Oak Forest Dr, Jackson, MS  39212
Last modified Marshall Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Marshall Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top