Mc Leod Elementary School 2

Posted August 02, 2014
Teachers and administration seem to always be unorganized. My son and 3 other children where excluded from kindergarten promotion activities. And I basically had to home school my child due to inatentive teachers and lack leadership from the principal. My highly intelligent child was repeatedly place in a class with non verbal, highly challenged children because he has adhd. And the children in exceptional edu. rarely go outside for recess! My child dreads going to school because he doesnt want to be couped up in a classroom with peers who arent intellectually stimulating. Long story short my child was robbed of his kindergarten year and the administration is not being accountable for why my child and a few others slipped thru the cracks. Principal told me that she doesn't micro manage her staff...in other words she has no idea whats going on in their classrooms. Actively looking for a school that has my childs best interest in mind and not whats convenient for the teacher/staff.

Mc Leod Elementary School
1616 Sandlewood Place, Jackson, MS  39211
Last modified Mc Leod Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mc Leod Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 1 reviews.