Oak Forest Elementary School 4

Posted September 18, 2013
This is a great school that is not receiving the credit it deserves. I wish that this nation would stop rating our schools on a single measure (MCT2). If you visit this school, the administrator has really shaped this school despite the many challenges and stumbling blocks she faced. I often believe that new administrators should be able to immediately put the right people in the right seat in an effort to move forward. I moved my child from private school and haven't regretted this decision. My child has truly blossomed because of the way his teacher and administrator personally show interest in his well being. You should visit this school and compare it to some of the schools that claim to be higher rated schools than this one is portrayed to be.

Oak Forest Elementary School 5

Posted January 08, 2010
Great School!! Administrators and teachers are super!

Oak Forest Elementary School
1831 Smallwood Dr, Jackson, MS  39212
Last modified Oak Forest Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oak Forest Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top