4-12 & Ungraded
Jackson, MS

Posted October 09, 2013
This school helps me more than my old school.Power APAC has brightened my path .The emphasis courses are great.

Posted June 30, 2009
perfect school for my little girl she has learned 95% more that she has learned at davis

Posted August 18, 2008

Power Apac School 1

Posted March 18, 2008

Power Apac School 4

Posted October 19, 2006
- a former student
This school is remarkable. Everyone is so welcoming and the programs they offer opened up my eyes to the many possibilities out there. I made so many life-time friends. The teachers were so supportive and became sort of life mentors. Once I left this school no other school could compare!

Posted September 16, 2006

Posted August 09, 2004
- a former student

Power Apac School
1120 Riverside Dr, Jackson, MS  39202
Last modified Power Apac School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Power Apac School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top