PK-5 & Ungraded
Jackson, MS

Timberlawn Elementary School 1

Posted August 06, 2014
This school is absolutely horrible. I heard great things about this school when son was 2yrs old so I was excited that my son would be attended when he started kindergarten. The first term I noticed that my son was receiving the same daily unsatisfactory behavior report along with incomplete work and tried to schedule a meeting with his teacher. When I finally got a meeting scheduled, his teacher MADE it seem like it was not a big concern. Maybe she was overwhelmed with having 23 students. So I tried to meet with the principal and ended up playing phone tag for 2 months while my son continued to fail. The end result was my son being moved out of his class in February to a new hire and ended up still being retained. So if you want the concern for child to be neglected and to feel like you are inconvenience for trying to find a solution for your labeled "PROBLEM" child, Timberlawn would be an awesome choice.

Timberlawn Elementary School
1980 North Siwell Rd, Jackson, MS  39209
Last modified Timberlawn Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Timberlawn Elementary School Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top