1 review of this school

Van Winkle Elementary School 3

Posted June 06, 2004
- a former student
I attended this school several years ago and I found it to be an interesting experience. The teachers, I have to admit, were wonderful for the most part. I honestly think that going to this school gave me a head start in life when it came to the acceptance of others. Being one of the few caucassions in the school (and a girl at that) I found that race and skin color became a dead issue to me...and still is today. Overall, Van Winkle could use some work, but it also has its goodness about it.

Van Winkle Elementary School
1655 Whiting Rd, Jackson, MS  39209
Last modified Van Winkle Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Van Winkle Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top