Posted August 20, 2013
My daughter attended k-5 TH grade, my grand daughters are now attending and as I have learned it takes a village and the village starts with everyone working together from the principle to the parents and family of that child in the school system. Walton is continuing to improve with every passing day and year.

Walton Elementary School 1

Posted May 05, 2012
I am greatly disappointed in the leadership at Walton. In the past 5 years, Walton reputation for a "good" has declined. We need to get back on track.

Walton Elementary School 0

Posted August 17, 2009
My son is in his 4th year of attending this school. When I was first approached about this school, I was hesitant because of the location. Over the years, this has been the next best decision I could've made. The teachers along with the principal are the best I've seen thus far. Keep up the good work.

Posted March 31, 2007
Walton has proved to be a school that strives for the best for its students. The academics that are being taught has helped the students learn more and want to continue to learn. Walton also has a wonderful music department. The kids in the choir love to perform at various functions and are well disciplined. The parent involvement is phenomenal! It is very reassuring to go to a school function at Walton and see the parental turnout, support, and involvement with not just their individual child, but with all the children.

Posted March 27, 2007
I have been very impressed at the leadership and the quality of caring that my boys have received at this school. They transferred in from another JPS school and I am more than happy that I did. The staff is truly dedicated to the overall child.

Walton Elementary School 3

Posted March 06, 2006
My child is in KG at Walton. This school has truly changed since I attended. Academically, Walton has improved tremendously but the parental involvement is low due to a lack of principal leadership. You must be willing to hear and understand your parents. Show them that same respect that you would want to be shown to you. A good leader should be a good listener as well! --Carrie Sanders

Walton Elementary School
3200 Bailey Ave Extension, Jackson, MS  39213
Last modified Walton Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Walton Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.