Wilkins Elementary School 1

Posted January 31, 2014
This school is absolutely HORRIBLE!!!!! No one never knows ANYTHNG!!!! My son attended this school and TODAY I WITHDRAWED HIM! Only because he have been having some problems! A student stole my son coat and I find that disturbing! How can a teacher let such a thing happen! My son teacher told him he needs to get out of school and also said "your mother needs to get you some medication" who talks to a child like that?? If you don't like your job change it! I'm not saying my child isn't a handful because he can be at time but he is a CHILD!!

Wilkins Elementary School 5

Posted September 27, 2013
Wilkins Elementary School is all about learning and teaching the student and parents new things and I'm so excited about learning new things they also have a parents work shop going on when parents don't understand its someone in the building always willing to help.

Wilkins Elementary School
1970 Castle Hill Dr, Jackson, MS  39204
Last modified Wilkins Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wilkins Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.