K-5 & Ungraded
Jackson, MS

Woodville Heights Elementary School 1

Posted August 20, 2013
Is the worst school ever when you walk in the school their a bad vibe it hey don't greet you when you come in they jus look at you crazy

Woodville Heights Elementary School 1

Posted July 27, 2005
I thought this was the worst school my daughter has ever attended. We moved from another state and the cirriculum was completely different. This school just threw her in and expected a 6yr old child to understand what was being taught. We also had a problem with a teachers asisstant. I can only say believe your child if they said he/she was threatened by a taechers asisstant becuase the school sure wont. Thankfully we moved and my daughter will go to a much better school.

Woodville Heights Elementary School 5

Posted May 26, 2004
Woodville heights is a great school! My son has been attending since kindergarten. They have great teachers who care and a great PTA. I was the treasurer for the PTA for 2yrs and they do a lot for the school. The PTA has improved Woodville heights a great deal. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Woodville Heights Elementary School
2930 McDowell Rd Extension, Jackson, MS  39204
Last modified Woodville Heights Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Woodville Heights Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top