Posted March 31, 2013
Davis Magnet IB World School is the best school in the Jackson Metro Area. The work is advanced and rigorous, there are lots of opportunities for enrichment, and the students are of good character. Most of the students are academically gifted. The teachers care, and work hard to ensure that all the students are working above grade level. The historic neighborhood is nice and the parents are involved.

Posted May 17, 2010
Having taught in a number of school districts and grades, I have truly come to enjoy and appreciate the International mindedness of Davis Magnet School. The teacher/student ratio is low enough that teachers are able to give individualized attention to areas of concern. Many of the students are in the Intellectually Gifted program and many others are very academically gifted. I have had a wonderful experience being part of the Davis Magnet team.

Davis Magnet School 0

Posted September 22, 2009
I love Davis. It had such a positive effect on my son. Prior to attending he was very bored in class and they refused to test him for Gifted classes. Since attending he has been given opportunities to engage in more rigorus coursework and has already been tested for Gifted! This will be a great year for our family!

Posted August 25, 2009
My son just recently started at Davis Magnet & we love it. His teacher seems to be compassionate about teaching which means a lot. Although it is a big adjustment for him coming from a daycare to a more structured environment, I am confident he will be fine as long as he has guidance from myself and his teacher.

Posted April 27, 2009
This is our third year at Davis, the staff is great and the work is challanging. My children really enjoy learning her and I am greatful for the staff and their concern for our future.

Davis Magnet School 0

Posted October 02, 2008
This is a outstanding school. I love all the work the students get.This school really prepares students for the best. The principal is wonderful, she always greets you with a smile and welcomes you to the school. The PTA and the parents work together at this school, to make this school the best that Jackson Ms has to offer.

Davis Magnet School 1

Posted September 24, 2008

Davis Magnet School 3

Posted March 08, 2008

Davis Magnet School
750 North Congress St, Jackson, MS  39202
Last modified Davis Magnet School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Davis Magnet School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top