PK-5 & Ungraded
Jackson, MS

North Jackson Elementary School 0

Posted December 15, 2009
My child has been in north jackson elem for 5 years and I love the staff. They have really worked with my child. We move here from greenville,ms and I give them a great rating

North Jackson Elementary School 5

Posted February 24, 2004
I teach at North Jackson. You couldn't ask for more supportive administration or a better quality of adults to not only supervise, but to teach children. The network of the school runs like clockwork! I do wish we had more parents to participate, but I guess that's true with any school.

North Jackson Elementary School
650 North James M. Davis Dr, Jackson, MS  39206
Last modified North Jackson Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Jackson Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top