Bad
Good

Your Child deserves a better education so try to get them to get better grades and get accepted before its to late I know it is the best skill ever trust me I know some one who works there and goes there you need to register todayy:-)

Northwest is one of the absolute best schools in the country. It has excellent teachers who are devoted to making sure that every student succeeds. Over the past years, Northwest has been a blessing to past students, and it continues that today. With a wonderful environment, Northwest is the absolute best school for any child.

I think others should know how great my child school is because my child school helps let gifted individuals from all over the city of Jackson come to one school and helps us as a state bring up our children scores and by us helping as a state it also helps us as a country.At northwest I like how even if you don't catch on as fast as the others the teachers would still help you as a student. I think northwest could really improve by letting us express ourselves more but through all of that I still think that my school is excellent

Last modified Northwest Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.