PK-5 & Ungraded
Lake Cormorant, MS

Lake Cormorant Elementary School 1

Posted January 19, 2014
Im not to happy with this school... this is my daughters first year in kindergarten and its sad when my daughter come home and tells me that her teacher is licking students... what kind of punishment is that.... I was asked by the school board is she making this up. No I dont think she's making it up for one she would not of told me it was her teacher due to knowing I would report it... and my daughter has also in formed me of a little girl messing with her and won't leave her along. I contacted the school and i was told my daughter needed to suck it up because she's just in kindergarten. . Well I dont care what grade she is in. U need to put a stop to it.....

Lake Cormorant Elementary School 5

Posted July 09, 2013
I absolutely LOVE this school! My daughter has been going here for the past four years and my son will be starting kindergarten there this year. I couldn't imagine them going anywhere else! The teachers and staff are WONDERFUL and truly care about these children! Love, love, love this school!

Lake Cormorant Elementary School 4

Posted February 12, 2012
Like the school and teachers very much, but don't care for the people who work in the office. They are very rude and always in a sour mood!

Lake Cormorant Elementary School 5

Posted October 09, 2010
great teachers,very involved with students,very involved in our comunity,

Lake Cormorant Elementary School
3285 Wilson Mill Rd West, Lake Cormorant, MS  38641
Last modified Lake Cormorant Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lake Cormorant Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top