Laurel, MS

Posted May 17, 2013
I am a proud Maw maw in Alabama. Just received a call that my grand-daughter, Breanna Holifield, received the highest A.R. score of 245. Looking forward to seeing you all Monday night for granduation!

Glade Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
My 3 girls went there and now my grandson goes there. They all loved it! The teachers are super!!!

Glade Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2008
My son has attended Glade Elementary since Kindergarten. I could not ask for a more positive and rewarding educational atmosphere for him. The principals, teachers, & staff truly care about each and every student. Go Hornets!!!

Posted August 21, 2007

Posted August 21, 2007
Glade Elementary is a Great place to learn. My kids love their teachers. They provide a safe and positive atmosphere for all students. The office staff is really nice and helpful. The Principals always offer great support. We Love Glade!

Posted September 19, 2006

Posted August 19, 2004
My daughter went from K-6th grade. We loved it, the teachers were excellent -only one teacher was hard to work with & she is not there anymore. The sports program is good, the cheerleading sponser is better now. I would recomend Glade to anyone and everyone.

Glade Elementary School
990 Hwy 15 South, Laurel, MS  39443
Last modified Glade Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Glade Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top