7-12 & Ungraded|Public district
1,343 students|Jones Co School Dist

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

The fans of sporting events are horrible. They vandalize vehicle and taunt the players. The adminstration allows the taunting.

West has a make up of good teachers and they are very strict in academics which keeps your student dedicated. We are new to West and have learned the difference in being mature and being dependent. I believe West will prepare my child for college not only academic , but emotionally.

I loved this school!!! I am a graduate from West and my children attend now. I have always been pleased with the quality of the academics and electives offered. The teachers and administrators are often strict, but in this day and age that is a blessing. I feel safe with my kids here and feel thankful that they make it tough on them. A high workload can be a great thing. College won't be a piece of pie either. I feel that they are being prepared for real life. In our home, we support the administrative staff and 'bleed green'!

As a graduate of wjh I have to say it really is the best of the county schools the facuility and staff really helped me in my education experience to become the person i am today GO MUSTANGS! once a mustang always a mustang

Out of all the schools I have attended West beats them all! Its athletic program is amazing! The staff cares greatly about test scores. FIghts is hardly ever a problem here. It is a large school so there is always a place where anyone can fit in! It is a fairly large school. With its recent remodel it is in perfect shape! It is very nice and very well kept in order. The principals care and do their job. No one is ever left behind in my opinion!

As a graduate and former student, I feel that West is a terrific school. Great teachers , students, and an administration that cares. It also has top notch athletic programs.

I currently attend West Jones, and am, at the moment, dissatisfied. There is no freedom to be yourself. Pink or blue or any other 'distracting' color is unacceptable. The head principal, Mr. Herrington, is the worst principal I have ever seen. Even though we do have an excellent football team and program, what about the other sports and activities? I am in the band, and our money is in very very short supply. Activities and such are great at this school, but in my own opinion, this school overall, is nothing to brag about.

Last modified West Jones High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.