5-8 & Ungraded
Leakesville, MS

Leakesville Jr High School 4

Posted September 18, 2006
So far I have found the faculty and staff to be very polite and helpful.I do think the Reech program could be more fun,an 'adventure' but then again,these kids aren't in elementary school anymore,huh? Overall,I am satisfied with the schools in the Greene County district.

Leakesville Jr High School 4

Posted June 14, 2006
This school is a really good school, but I think that the Greene County School System could put in more money into the band and focus on that just a little more so that when they get to the high school we would have a better band program and get some more scholarships out to our students that are involved in the band.

Leakesville Jr High School 5

Posted October 03, 2003
Leakesville Junior High has a very pleasant atmosphere and has been a joy to teach here.

Leakesville Jr High School
620 Main St, Leakesville, MS  39451
Last modified Leakesville Jr High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Leakesville Jr High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top