9-12 & Ungraded|Public district
325 students|Leland School Dist

Bad
Good

Leland High School is one of the best. I was so prepared for college in every subject area especially algebra. Mrs. Bell the world's best math teacher really knows her stuff. I was so advanced in my college Algebra class the professor told to me CLEP out. Lelnad can olny prepare you but it is up to the individual to succeed.

I didn't realize how good of a school Leland High was until my freshman year in college. We always had good test scores but I was really prepared for college, more than the average student. It shocked me when my english professors were teach college students the same thing that I learned in high school, and because of that, I have yet to make anything less than a B on any writing assignment. The teachers at Leland High are pretty good and new, young, creative teachers are starting to roll in. If they'd only stay for a few more years, LHS would have a perfect mix of experience and youth.

Last modified Leland High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.