9-12 & Ungraded
Leland, MS

Leland High School 0

Posted August 04, 2009
Leland High School is one of the best. I was so prepared for college in every subject area especially algebra. Mrs. Bell the world's best math teacher really knows her stuff. I was so advanced in my college Algebra class the professor told to me CLEP out. Lelnad can olny prepare you but it is up to the individual to succeed.

Leland High School 1

Posted December 11, 2007

Leland High School 4

Posted April 02, 2007
- a former student
I didn't realize how good of a school Leland High was until my freshman year in college. We always had good test scores but I was really prepared for college, more than the average student. It shocked me when my english professors were teach college students the same thing that I learned in high school, and because of that, I have yet to make anything less than a B on any writing assignment. The teachers at Leland High are pretty good and new, young, creative teachers are starting to roll in. If they'd only stay for a few more years, LHS would have a perfect mix of experience and youth.

Posted May 16, 2006
Leland High School is the best in the world. It helps students in many ways. I definitely prepares students for the future. I am a senior right now and I can tell you that ALL of the teachers care about the students and the students even care about each other. The learning is so great that they affect the extracurricular activities. The students then know how to use their brain when it comes to sports. Even our athletes are smart. The marching, which I'm in, is very excellent. We have over 100 band members and we all get along just great. I would strongly recommend this school the EVERY parent and child. It helps to lead to a VERY SUCCESSFUL future.

Posted November 12, 2005
- a former student
I personally believe that Leland High School is an excellent school. The district goes above the standards to make sure its students are prepared for the world outside of the 'Leland' environment. I am currently a Mathematics Education and Physics major at Jackson State University, and I know that my tenure in the Leland School District has allowed me to be so successful in college. When asked where I went to high school, I proudly say Leland High. It is has helped to make me the student I am. I would gladly recommend and student to receive an education there.

Posted September 03, 2005

Leland High School 2

Posted August 11, 2005
Leland High School's eduactional standards are inadequate and will increase the chances of your child's future resulting in failure. Yes, the school is ranked level five, but that doesn't take into account the underlying problem of students failing or barely passing their regular courses such as English and mathematics. The adminstrators focus too much on the standardized tests and neglect the students decreasing intelligence. Those who have the ability to achieve beyond what is expected of them are looked upon suspiciously and with contempt in many ways. I am a former student of Leland High, and I encourage you to save your child by never sending them there.

Leland High School 3

Posted July 19, 2005

Posted January 20, 2005
This school is the best school in the delta region. the teachers are fun and innovative. how else do you think this school has been LEVEL 5 for the past three years?!

Posted December 23, 2004
Leland High School is a great school to learn and to send your children. Thare are a level 5 for three years in a row. Excellent, Excellent, Excellent. They have a excellent faculty and staff.

Leland High School
402 East Third St, Leland, MS  38756
Last modified Leland High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Leland High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top