Posted April 27, 2014
I think you should know that my school school is student centered offering a safe and healthy environment that fosters academic success. My school Administrators have respect and consideration for the students, staff, faculty and the community. Collaborations among the staff ,faculty and the parents provides for a healthy environment internally and externally. My school has highly trained professionals that are innovative and creative. My school operates in an environment that is warm and friendly and welcome visitors with open arms. I like that my school strives for excellence in academics and readily adjust to new innovative ideas with the focus on producing lifelong learners. My school could improve with enhanced technology, and environmental attractiveness that will attract and inspire more students which will contribute to even greater academic success.

Posted July 26, 2013
Although the school has been "failing," so are most schools in the Delta. As a parent I have been very impressed with most of the faculty. My child has received a good education here and has teachers who really care. Hopefully that will show in the test scores.

Posted May 25, 2006
This school is great my child loves all the teachers, He said his music teacher could work more with them if he stay off the internet with his lab top computer looking up dating site, over all the school is great, we need another music teacher.

Leland School Park 5

Posted January 19, 2004

Leland School Park
200 Milam St, Leland, MS  38756
Last modified Leland School Park is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Leland School Park Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.