J J Mc Clain High School 5

Posted December 07, 2011
I graduated out of the class of 2008 and I love and miss my high! McClain high school has it ups and downs but I'm glad I attended J.J. That is what one of my college history teacher call it "J.J" since she use to teach at the school. It seem like after I graduated from McClain, the school district has upgrade some. I hope they one day decide to make a new football field with better bleachers lol.

Posted March 02, 2010
J.J.McClain High School is the best school in holmes county it have the best band for real.

Posted February 18, 2010
I am also a graduate of McClain. Honestly, the people who are proud of McClain have no choice because they have not been exposed to what a good school system should consist of. Since it is pretty much the only school in Lexington, the parents have no choice but to send their kids there, and they honestly dont care otherwise. I could go on and on about the negativity of this school, but I'm sure i dont have to, since others writing and reading these reviews can relate to me and fill in the blanks.

J J Mc Clain High School 3

Posted February 04, 2010

J J Mc Clain High School 5

Posted October 07, 2009
I am a senior at mcclain high school it is a very good school academic and sports wise i support and love my school...Go mustangs!

Posted July 28, 2009
i am a parent of one child that attend jj Mc clain i am proud of Mc clain i also attend Mc clain school.but there are something we need help with more school activities to help keep our girls and boys out of jail.and parents also need to get more involve in school activities . A parent

J J Mc Clain High School 1

Posted November 15, 2008

J J Mc Clain High School 3

Posted September 24, 2008
JJ McClain has proven over the years that it's academic rigor is enough to become successful in many areas. There are successful Medical Personnel (Doctors, Nurses),Lawyers and Several High Ranking Military Officers. The alumni occupying these positons would never trade McClain for another school. There was discipline and that was the foundation even more than strickly academics. The teachers cared and instilled a winning team player/builder additude in students willing to learn. Yes, Lexington is a small town but filled with teachers and administrators who care about students.

J J Mc Clain High School 2

Posted August 08, 2008

J J Mc Clain High School 2

Posted May 04, 2008

J J Mc Clain High School
9479 Brozville Rd, Lexington, MS  39095
Last modified J J Mc Clain High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
J J Mc Clain High School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top