PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

School is in terrible shape and curriculum is lacking. No school in the area is great but ASC is definitely the worst! I feel like a bad parent for ever letting my child attend classes there.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Extremely prejudice and only white children are allowed to attend this school. No diversity whatsoever.

Our school may not have numbers, tons of money, or the best of anything really, but I would not want to attend any other school unless i absolutely had to. I have teachers that will work with me until I understand , no matter how long it takes. I'll admit , we have our drawbacks and we need to work to fix them if we want our A.S.C to have a decent reputation. For example, get the students to clean up the campus sometimes. There is WAY too much litter!!! There are also other issues that need to be addressed, but our headmaster and staff know what they are. Regardless of these things, though, I love our school and want to graduate, go to college, and let my children come to ASC.

my son recently graduated from ASC and I have nothing but good to say about the teachers and staff there. they provide a safe and comfortable atmosphere and make you feel like family !!!!

On a scale from 1 to 5 I may would give it a 2.5. Mainly because of the unconcernerd teachers my younger child has received. There are some wonderful teachers in the upper elementary and jr. high but the lower elementary teachers fall way short. And the price just keeps going up!!!

This school is great! I'm proud to be apart of this school in this small town of Liberty, MS. The headmaster is the best, Mr. Dan Brewer. I really hope this school keeps going strong like it has for the past 38 years!

As an alumni of ASC I have to say that it was a great school. It is in a small town and almost everyone knows everyone else. I have had one child to graduate and I have another that is still there. My oldest child was afraid that she did not get the education there that she should have. She didn't think that she could compete with other students coming from larger schools. Her first year at a University (Freshman Year - skipped Jr College) she was on the Dean's list. You get out what you put in.

This is a good school. This is a very safe school.. you will not have a need for metal detectors here and the teachers are teaching for the right reasons. I know of many graduates of this school who are doing extremely well financially many who have 6 digit incomes. The school does not utilize it's alumni resources as many schools do or some of the 'outdated' text books and computers could be replaced. I taught at Amite School Center and can truely recommend it as a top school in the area.

Last modified Amite School Center is a Private school that serves grades PK-12