Louisville, MS

Winston Academy 5

Posted February 03, 2011
Very good school, graduated from Winston Academy in 2004 and its amazing how much they have grown in the last six years. They have grown in student body and the facilities look great and vastly have been improved. Also the school has many activites from socials to formal and proms to senior parties along with many groups like fca and honor society. This school also has a nice weight room and preforms great in the class room and on the football field and have many other sports other than football like basketball, baseball, softball, tennis and even golf. Come on what more can you ask for.

Winston Academy

Posted September 17, 2007
We love WA. We pay tuition for a peace of mind, good education, and a great assortment of activities. The school is the best in the county as I have tried all the schools! I think tuition is comparable. The school is clean and is a family oriented environment. I love being able to drop my children off for school and never having to worry about them. Way to go Patriots!! Keep up the good work!

Winston Academy 5

Posted April 12, 2007
My daughter in currently in 1st Grade. I have another daughter who will soon be in K5 and we plan to attend WA. The staff is wonderful. I love WA because I can drop my child off at school and never worry. I trust the principal, who treats kids as his own, and the other staff. I wish that tuition was cheaper or discounted more for those who have several children but maybe one day! My child has excelled in reading with Patty Mitchell who works extremely hard with students. The staff is wonderful to deal with. The best thing that I enjoy about WA is that teachers get to spend more time teaching rather than correcting bad behaviors. If you are looking for a great school...WA is the perfect choice!

Winston Academy