Louisville, MS

Posted May 29, 2007

Posted November 26, 2005
I have a 3rd grader and one in preschool here. The teachers and staff here are excellent. They really care about seeing children succeed. The quality of education is unsurpassed for our area. My daughter is able to read books that our normally classified on a 5th grade level. For example, she has read some of the Narnia series and completely understands it. The curriculm here is challenging and interesting. My kids love it here.

Grace Christian School 0

Posted June 22, 2005
I have taught and coached at Grace Christian for over four years now. Never before have I seen a staff so dedicated to loving, caring for, and pointing towards Christ the young people God has blessed us with. Also, the student body rocks- these are the most unique and unbelievable kids in the world. And since I am a part of the extracurricular activities, I have to give praise to the athletic programs: if you want your child to participate in fun, challenging, competitive, and character-building athletic programs, send him or her to Grace Christian. We are serious about success in athletics, but we are even more serious about teaching your young person biblical truth and using that truth to glorify the Lord in all we do!

Posted February 19, 2005
I have 2 children that attend this school. My wife and I are very pleased at the quality of education provided here. We sell books to over 500 Mississippi schools and can tell you first hand, If you want your child to excell in learning, Grace Christian School is the place. My 5th grades S.A.T scores are at a 9th-11th grade leavel per a national review of his grades, and what he has learned. The teachers and Headmaster are top rate, and 100% dedicated to thier mission. In a nut shell, there simply is NO comparision to the public schools in our area, NONE!

Posted January 18, 2005

Posted August 26, 2003

Grace Christian School
173 McLeod Road, Louisville, MS  39339
Last modified Grace Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Grace Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top