Benndale Elementary School 4

Posted July 01, 2012
what is the 3rd grade uniform colors ? we are relocating there from Louisiana , and my son will be going to your school ...

Benndale Elementary School 4

Posted September 04, 2008
I think it is one of the best schools, I have 3 children and we have been apart of benndale since it opened..... We have a new principle this year and I have one child left there but we are looking forward to a great year... This is a place with some of the best teachers and parents who stand behind all the staff..

Benndale Elementary School
5204 Hwy 26 West, Lucedale, MS  39452
Last modified Benndale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Benndale Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top